** By purchasing this mask, you are making a donation to the children and families in need through our Mask-A-Million initiative. You will not receive the mask(s). Please be sure to enter the quantity desired. To ensure that we accurately track masks that are to be donated, please place donation orders separately from your regular purchases. Enter promo code DONATE to waive the shipping charge. **
Our goal is work with Grab-n-Go Meal Centers to donate a million masks to students and their families across the country. Help minimize the community spread of COVID-19 and other germs by donating a MODE 1 non-medical facial mask to those in need. Our reusable and durable masks are made in Los Angeles. The size small is perfect for small kids (keeps them from touching their faces!) while size large will best fit most adult faces (even men with facial hair!)
Donate A Mask
- Made from lightweight breathable nylon/spandex
- 4-way stretch for ultimate comfort
- Tear resistant and durable
- Contoured silhouette that easily covers the nose and hugs under the chin for a secure fit
- Bound edges around mask seamlessly continue to form ear loops
- Wash before first use and after each use
- XSmall: Toddlers 3+ years
- Small: Children
- Medium: Adult S/M
- Large: Adult M/L
- Made in USA
- ALL SALES FINAL - NO RETURNS
** These are not replacements for Personal Protective Equipment and is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19. These non-medical grade masks provide some level of protection against germs, pollution/dust, allergies, etc. and are to be used in conjunction with proper hand washing techniques and social distancing. Leave the CDC-approved surgical and N95 face masks to the first responders and medical workers!!! **
- Machine wash in warm water before the first use and after each use.
- Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Do not wring. Hang dry.